Last time I wrote my Top 5 Fantasy RBs In 2017. All of these WRs are great fantasy players to have on your team, whether they’re in the top 5 list, or the sleeper list, they are a must have on your team. Here are my Top 5 Fantasy WRs In 2017:
- Julio Jones. Jones is by far the best WR in the game right now. In 2016 Jones totaled 208.3 fantasy points in PPR leagues, and if he can stay healthy and play a full season, I’m expecting an even better season from him. I would expect him to be drafted with one of the top 5 picks.
- Antonio Brown. Brown is another great WR to have on your fantasy team. He has one of the league’s best QBs throwing him the ball in Ben Roethlisberger. Brown totaled 229 fantasy points in PPR leagues in 2016. If he can play a full season with Big Ben, I expect him to have a much better season than last year when he totaled 1,284 yards and 12 TDs.
“You’ve got to stay tuned. We’re working on some good stuff,” said Brown of his work with Roethlisberger. “He’s a warrior, he’s a general. Grateful to play with him.”
3. Odell Beckham Jr. Beckham is one of the most exciting players to watch in the league, whether you’re watching him dance during pregame warm ups, or watching him dominate opposing defenses. Beckham totaled 258.6 fantasy points last season in PPR leagues. Since NY got so many new weapons for Manning, I expect Odell to have a worse year than he did last year, but not by much.
4. Mike Evans. Evan is an all-around great player. He should be your WR1 in fantasy football. Yes, Evans does have a poor catch rate (56%), but he can still go up and catch the ball 9x out of 10. Those 7 dropped passes last year weren’t all his fault either. Winston needs to throw him catchable balls. In 2016, Evans totaled 245.1 fantasy points in PPR leagues. With an improving Jameis Winston, the sky is the limit for Evans.
5. AJ Green. Green was 2nd in YPG last year with 96.4 yards, only behind Julio Jones. With Cincinnati’s new off-season acquisitions on offense, like John Ross along with Joe Mixon out of the backfield to name a couple, there’s a slight chance his stats drop this year. Green totaled 158.4 fantasy point in PPR leagues last year.
Sleepers: TY Hilton, Amari Cooper, Brandin Cooks, DeAndre Hopkins.